Anomymous

Recently a reader left an unflattering comment on a post I wrote and signed it "anonymous".  I deleted the comment.  Not because the reader disagreed with the post, but because it was maked anonymous. 



My opinion is that if you state an opinion (in writing) then you should back it up with a name.  I am a big boy and can take criticism.  I do my best to see, listen, and understand both sides to any situation.  

So if you disagree with me or simply have a different opinion and you wish to share please do so, but leave at least some initials!  Anonymous is not acceptable.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

  1. I agree. Hiding behind anonymity is childish. If a person cannot/won't state his or her name, the comment should not be left at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although popular opinion may differ these days…accountability matters…a person is only as good as their word.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts