I just lost da hubby....to college football!

It's that time again...tailgates and college football.  Whatever team you pull for (or don't) you will no doubt be affected to this age old Saturday ritual.  For me it starts tomorrow....oh my!




I went to design school (FIT) which offered yoga and bowling as our PE electives.  FIT is actually a state college, so you had to take one or the other.  I took yoga so I did not have to walk to Madison Square Garden (the nearest bowling alley).  

Anywho, all this rah rah was lost on me until I got hitched to a man that lives for college ball...any kind of ball!  Baseball, basketball, but especially football.  I have been known to actually fall asleep in the chair.  I have never really understood the mechanics of it, but I can do a killer tailgate!

So get ready and go team....and make sure to pack plenty of cocktails!

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts