Swimming with the Sharks

It's kinda funny that this is "shark week" on some TV station that runs those shark movies over and over.  I was swimming with them all day yesterday!  Not the real ones of course (as you all know DT does not do the ocean or even sand) although I do like to sit and watch it and love the wardrobe!


The sharks I mean were of the human variety.  In my business of real estate, anyone is who perceived as having achieved too much success too quickly is typically a target. Well, you may as well paint a bullseye on my back!  

As hard as I try, these types keep popping up all over at every industry function.  Perhaps I am the strange one, because I am genuinely happy for those who achieve success through ethical and moral practices.  This is just the way I was brought up.  Some days I think that maybe I should cash in and move to Hawaii...oops...too many real sharks, sand and ocean!  What is a guy like me to do?

And to think I do not even own any swim trunks!  Ouch!

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts