All I want for 2014 is more!

2014...and I want MORE! 


 Not more money...not more stuff...more opportunities!  You see when an individual does not have hobbies, children, a close relationship with family members, all they really have is their work.  Many have told me this is not healthy!  To them I say "live your life as you want to and I will do what works for me".  I refuse to apologize for loving to work.  Frankly, other than "da hubby" and my dog Rosie it is all I have to look forward to each day.  Don't feel sad for me, because I don't feel sad for myself.  We all have to have something.  I feel sad for those who have nothing...no purpose.

Perhaps this is why I am constantly trying new ways to communicate with others around the globe.  Fact finding, looking, searching if you will for how others are doing what they love.  Yesterday I started on Tumblr and today I have vowed to finally conquer Instagram.  My issue with Instagram is that I am a horrible photographer!  I could be holding the finest equipment made and still take a horrid photo.  It's just not my thing.  I can recognize a wonderful photo on the other hand, and try to share them often.  
http://dtandco.tumblr.com/

So keep an eye out for me next year.  I promise to be busy doing something or everything.  If you would like to join me I would always welcome the company!

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts