What Now?


So far I have managed to survive this life relatively unscathed considering.  Considering what you might ask?  From the surface many people appear to have it all...a stylish home, a thoughtful and loving spouse, a great career...all the things we associate with "good life".  

I am here to tell you, dare not draw back the veil that hides the other side unless you are ready.  We all have one whether we admit it or not.  The issue is how we deal with this part of our lives.  Do we hide it away? Are we honest and open so that it may be dealt with in the light of day? 

The new year is the perfect time to examine and re-examine not only the great things in life (and give thanks), but to look at the less savory aspects of our daily lives.  I am personally doing my best to concentrate on my negatives in order to move forward in the most positive manner possible. Not only I am doing this for myself, but for my clients, friends, and family.  I am attempting to be the best "me".

My life is based on a true story.  Is yours? 

Tip:  this has absolutely nothing to do with reinventing yourself.  Redos are a must!

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts