.Can't Sleep? Neither Can I!


This morning it started at 4 am.  Yesterday it started at 4:15.  I listen for the sound of the morning paper being thrown in the driveway and the roar of the car's engine as the delivery person turns the corner.  Such is the curse of insomnia.

My BFF of over 30 years...Joey Kue...shares the same problem.  The difference is that he will have days on end that he will "take to his bed". Unfortunately I do not have that luxury or ability, so here I am again writing as all of you snooze away waiting for the alarm.

I joking call it my "talking to Jesus" time.  It is no joke.  As opposed to letting my mind run to potential problems, trying to solve issues that are at hand, or just plain worrying about others, this is when I have tried to train my mind to meditate and send all these things away...to a higher power.

I do not care what you call it...Jesus, God, the universe, Buddha, etc....just know that we were not put here to carry our burdens all alone...even if we may feel alone.  In my life I have found that time tends to take care of all things. 

Due to pending litigation I cannot discuss my current issue, but suffice it to say that my trust was betrayed.  I am beyond shocked, but I do not believe in revenge.  I just talk to God in the wee hours of the morning.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

  1. Real Estate seems to do this. Mine starts at 2:30 AM. Tried to sell a house for 4 years and failed. So I sold another in 1 day with 5 offers and will move into the one I have owned for 4 years. But, out of town buyers associated with a relo company got sucked into a sales pitch based on inspection to "remodel" the crawl space of a 26 year old house at a cost of $4,000+ and tried to stick me with expense. Sales pitch was shaming and intimidating considering there was no standing water and the house sits on a hill. I have a few more months of insomnia and will continue to look forward to your postings each day as I wake up and give into the start of a very early day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts