TRUST?


It's true.  It takes a while to gain my trust, but once you have it I will stand by you like a bulldog!  

Recently, someone I thought was trustworthy proved to be nothing more than a user and a con man.  This is a person that I allowed into my home and business, referred to clients, family, and friends.  After many months of people raising doubt, crazy invoicing and volatile temper tantrums, I saw with my own eyes that I was the one that was "taken to cleaners" along with a partner in the worse way and for the most money. 

It will now be up to several attorneys and the courts...possibly the DA or Attorney General to decide his fate.  Many words come to mind...fraud, embezzlement, theft, etc.  This person that I trusted almost succeeded in destroying my faith in people, my home life, and one of my businesses.  

Thanks be to God that I have two people I can trust that have kept impeccable records. They will be present today to "spill it" to the attorneys and then to the courts.  

On the bright side, yesterday was probably the best day I have ever had in a single day in the real estate business in my career!

God is good to those who trust and believe in his timing.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts