Staying Lean....Year Two

I am often asked, "How many agents do you have working for you now?"
This is certainly an innocent enough question and one that I find amusing.  The key word is "working".  
One of the reasons for starting DT&CO as a brand....real estate...property management....design....was to keep it lean and tightly knit.  No back-stabbing, petty jealous outbursts, hurt feelings, and most of all EGO. 
 You may think ego?  You put your own initials on the door, the sign, and the cards.  Yes I did.  Why...because I WORKED for it.  That is not to be a diva ( I know how because I learned from the best), but a simple truth. Conversely, those in my inner circle know that I am more than fair even to my own detriment at times.
DT&CO has been courted by local, national, and international firms to be taken over, bought out, bought into, re-branded, partnered with, you name it.  Actually I could name names, but will refrain as it doesn't really matter. What matters is that we are small (by choice), doing well (though hard work PLUS Aubrey Palmer's money management skills), and committed to growing our brand in such a way that says who we are as a firm.  
Stop by and see how we do business.
We are at work everyday.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts