PROJECT 2818 / TAKING SHAPE

2818 is starting to look like a real house!  Walls are up, a roof line is visible, and windows and doors have placement.  We even have steps!
 Today the investor sat with me most of the day choosing all the minutia required for a whole house renovation/addition.  Plumbing fixtures, door hardware, cabinets, shingles, siding...basically anything you can think of that goes into a house!  Such fun spending someone else's money...but carefully.  I am the one that has to sell this home when it is done!

At the rate this crew is moving I am told to expect a mid-October finish date.  As this is always my prime time for listing and selling I am super excited.  This one has a little piece of my heart in it!
Take a drive down Fowler Ave. for a peek.  It is changing daily so hurry!

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts