When I disappear...

When I disappear for a while ( and I may one day), you will likely find me behind a lovely little door such as this tucked away in a village far from here.  But do not worry my friends.  I am like the squeaky wheel...the old penny...I keep popping up when you least expect it...and always with something new.  
We all need to "get off the world" once in a while to find out who we are, who we were, where we are going, and how to get there.  It can be very difficult with all the "noise" of daily life.

So, behind my little door I will be.  Hopefully there will be a charming garden attached, a simple bicyle with a straw basket, a sweet little dog to follow my every step, and a village nearby to sustain me with the necessities of life.
If you can find me you are always welcome!

as always...xx.dt

Comments

Popular Posts