MY GIFT TO YOU...

A few weeks ago I was asked a question.  It went sorta like this..."if you could give one gift to the world what would it be?  Take time and think it over".  My reply was rapid and ready.  

If I had only one gift to give to ALL the people of the world...not just WASP's, Jews, Muslims, Buddhist, Hindus, atheist or agnostic... it would be this.  The gift of faith...true undying faith.  Faith in something other than yourself or of this world. 


My personal faith is the most cherished possession that I have.  It is #1 in my arsenal when I feel attacked by the world (or those closest to me).  Each of us is at a different point in our faith journey and many have no faith at all.  This makes me very sad.  

I often repeat two mantras daily to those around me.  First...I walk by FAITH and not by sight. Second...FAITH and fear cannot exist in the same mind.  You see, if your faith is real and true how can you possibly be afraid of anything this world may throw at you? Sure we all have times of apprehension, but fear is another emotion altogether.

So my dear readers...my gift to you and my wish for you is FAITH.  If yours is weak or just beginning I have enough to share.  Just ask.  Remember, we walk by faith and not by sight.  

As always...xx.dt

Comments

Popular Posts