Happy Easter!

I must say, this has to be my favorite time of year. Not only do we have all the beauty of the azaleas and dogwoods, but I love the shade of green that the boxwoods produce on the new growth. I call it spring green, but call it what you will....I find it inspires hope and a sense of peace that the world is renewing itself. If you stop to really look at the natural world, how can you not find hope for the future. My prayer for you all dear readers is that you will find a way to love your future regardless of your current circumstances. We all have to deal with the good / bad / and the ugly on a daily basis. Take a moment today to reflect on renewal and find your inner peace...it's tough but well worth it!

Until tomorrow friends.

Comments

  1. My friend, I do love you. Your words make me smile.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn....who would have thought I would be blogging! I did not even know how to use a computer until 1999! It's a new world girl...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts