It's the economy stupid!

“Success is not the measure of a man but a triumph over those who choose to hold him back.”...Bill Clinton

I long for the "old days" when all God's children had money in the bank, the government was solvent and had a surplus of cash, and so did most Americans. Those days are long gone for many. The bright side is we can fix this!

Remember the little company called Microsoft and the nerdy guys that started it? Who was Bill Gates anyway? He had an idea and a plan for success. Apple...started in a garage...look at your I-phone and consider that. Bottom line: the only thing holding you back is you. Believe it or leave it sista and brothers. I choose to move forward and I want to take you all with me. We can make a difference in this city, state, and country if we think, act, and carry out smart ideas. The brain power is here...I know this because I have a team of people at DT&CO. who is multi-generational, smart (really smart), ethical, and honest to a fault.
Only the iconic Chris Yetter is missing from the team picture above.

As the team leader, I rely on these people daily, even hourly, for the smarts I need to make us all a success. (Let's face it, I can make a silk purse from a sow's ear, but spreadsheets are not my thing.) Let our brand of smart business help you succeed in one aspect of daily life...where and how you live. Whether it is your primary home or rental/investment property; we can help find it, run the numbers, and get it financed.

Until tomorrow faithful readers.

Comments

Popular Posts