young love and real estate

It all started at a party in downtown Raleigh. My friend Ali had recently returned from a visit to Mexico and had fallen in love. He told me over lunch several weeks later that this was "the real thing". When someone under 25 tells me that I always take it with a grain of salt. The problem was immigration laws and language barriers that prevented them from being together. After alot of cash to attorneys and enough forms to fill a suitcase, she is in the US and now they are married!
Then I get the call, "Can you find us a rental in a place where my wife can walk to shopping and the library"? Sure thing...done! 6 months later...another call..."We are ready to buy our first place". After 2 weekends in the car and looking at every new townhouse community in Raleigh, we settled on a great place and got them a ton of upgrades...done! The week of closing I took them furniture shopping, and in Ali's words, "hooked up our new place". They are now "hooked up and living large". Next step...a new puppy. Good thing I placed a young vet in the townhouse across the street last year. All things work out when you are in the capable hands of a residential expert...DT&CO.

Until tomorrow faithful readers!

Comments

Popular Posts