coming from "a place of yes"

"Make the most of every moment. Get excited about every little thing. Why not? Why not have your wonderful moment of excited anticipation? Why not be happy NOW? This is my greatest challenge, but something I'm pouring my heart into: learning how to enjoy what I have, right here, right now. Every moment is precious and although sometimes I struggle to see it, I see it more and more every day" Betheny Frankel

As many of my close friends and co-workers know, I am addicted to anything Andy Cohen touches on TV, as so it goes that I DVR everything. After a stressful day I sat down with a glass of wine to watch Betheny Frankel and her entourage entertain me mindlessly for just under 40 minutes (with no commercials). This particular show was all about her book..."A Place of Yes". Well...jaded as I am...just another show about some sappy gal and her version of life...yada,yada,yak,jak!

Maybe it was the wine...maybe it was the day...but WOW! Something clicked in me that said...you can do this...whatever "this" may be. I do agree with Ms. Frankel that we tend accept the roles that "life" hands us, and complain all the way to the grave. I choose not to accept the negative, but accept and aggressively search for the positive....failure is not an option.



I plan to buy the book, and will share my full review after reading. This is not typically the type of hype I buy into, as most of my books are thrillers, novels, or art/coffee table books.

The moral to the story is...get on good terms with Andy Cohen...write some books...become a gazillionaire!

Be inspired by something or someone today....and call me if you need to list or buy a house by the way!

Comments

Popular Posts