I want a new project!

Yesterday we did new team pictures for my real estate group. We range in age from 25 to 69 (with me at 52!). I went for several years thinking I was getting to old to start anything new that would require alot of time and energy, but have realized that you are never too old to do anything your mind leads you to accomplish. As you know from yesterdays post, my lower back is the main culprit....my mind says go, but the back says no! (ATP, you know your Mama had the same issue).

This leads me to the project, and there are many I am considering, but this house is really on my mind. Built in 1874, it was divided into many apartments through the years, but after spending time there yesterday (as the location of the new "enviromental" pictures), I kept thinking about how grand it would be to redo this old place and furnish it with all my lovelies!


The real kicker is that the tax credits are in place and the new plans have been done by David Mauer, an architect noted for this type of project. Crazy...certainly...up for the challenge...maybe. We will be conducting hardhat tours here in a few weeks, so stop by if you are in the area and give me your opinion. Check out the proposed floor plans below and dream BIG!






Until tomorrow dear friends.

Comments

Popular Posts