and baby make three!

This precious family so so near and dear to my heart that it is almost impossible to put into words.


I first met Bud when he lived in a rental a few doors down from our house. We would see him in the afternoons on his skateboard with a beer in hand, rainbows, tee shirt, jeans...typical young kid. He started hanging out on the front porch having some beers and we grew to love him like one of our own...(he is VERY straight)!

Then I met Jill. She started working in one of the decorator showrooms I did business with several years ago with my friend Walker. (see post on youth) One evening we ran into Jill and Walker downtown and invited them back for "porchtails". Bud saw us out front and stopped over to visit to have a brew. It was love at first sight! Before we knew it they became "an item".

Eventually I helped them find a rental of their own and they set up housekeeping. Then came the lovely wedding in Asheville with a magnificent reception at the Biltmore Estate...she was a beautiful bride!


Soon after, I found them the "starter home", and now the baby is here! Wyatt will be so spoiled by his "Uncle DT".

Love a happy ending! xx/DT

Comments

  1. love this story of course-I did not know you were the matchmaker!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts