and so it begins

As many of you head out for the shore or the mountains, I will taking my crew to the town of Ayden, where I own a huge old building full of trash, treasures, and just stuff. The sorting will begin on Friday around lunch, as it is just over an hour's drive from my home.


The sorting and unpacking of boxes...long ago left to sit...will take many trips and many hands, but in the end I hope the result will be to close a chapter of my life. Moving on requires "gettin' shed" of the stuff that keeps you locked in the past. This is the end goal...moving on...a new chapter.



In all there will be 2 auctions...one for just stuff...fabrics, machines, work tables, supplies, copiers, desks...and another for the "good stuff".


I hope to have all this done and over by the Fall, and be able to start a new year fresh and free of old stuff and old memories. There will be tears and wringing of hands, difficult decisions, and second quessing; but I am ready. My Mother would say "strike while the iron is hot"...the iron is hot.

Stay tuned for further updates on auction times and dates.

Best/DT

Comments

Popular Posts