mayberry or not

There is no Mayberry. I hate to bust your bonnet if you have an "Aunt Bee" mentality going on, but this was all created on a back lot in LA.


Thanks Hollywood! Now we have thousands of people who come to NC looking for something that never existed. The good thing is...the people that this fake reality was based on do exist...I grew up with them...they reared me (rememer...we raise hogs...not children). So there is a smidge of truth to be found. But in reality, don't we all want the peace of mind of knowing that Sheriff Taylor would take care of everything? Call Andy...he'll know what to do!

So the new reality is really the same old reality...life can be tough...we all have our personal battles...and in the end we all just want to have a place to call home. For you it may be Mayberry, for another something more urban/metropolitan. We are all just searching for home.

That's where I come in...finding and creating homes.  I love doing it!  I just happen to be a Taylor...no relation.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts