the '70's show

What goes around comes around...and if you wore it the first time skip it the second time! Wise words from my Mother...an arbiter of style to many.

A new friend recently told me she was off to a '70's theme birthday party. Well...you could have knocked me over with a disco ball. I "came of age" in the era of disco, Studio 54, the Mudd Club, Max's when Blondie was a waitress who had a band, etc. Michael Kors and I were running buddies for awhile, and fought over a vintage mohair sweater at Trash and Vaudeville. So who better than me to call for fashion advice? See her ensemble below.


With the return of the "me" decade comes the return of lending practices we experienced during the '70's and early '80's. Stay tuned for minimum down payments of 10% plus...higher interest rates...and a change in all the ratios. Moral to the story, buy while you can or you could find yourself in a situation of being a "permanent renter".

The days of buying your first home as your "dream home" are over for most of us. Start somewhere building equity now...while you still can.

We can help...but you have to help yourself first. Call me when you are ready to make the plunge.

Best/DT

Comments

Popular Posts