seal it with a kiss

“You can gain more friends by being yourself than you can by putting up a front. You can gain more friends by building people up than you can by tearing them down. And you can gain more friends by taking a few minutes from each day to do something kind for someone, whether it be a friend or a complete stranger. What a difference one person can make!”
Ashlynne Sasha Azevedo quotes (American Actress, Athlete and Model)

I have never heard of this lady that is quoted, but her words ring so true to me this morning. Put them into practice and the things we could accomplish....it would be amazing.

A quick story. I work in a large real estate office full of people that all work on commission. To say there are big personalities is an understatement. Tempers flare, egos get bruised, some are jealous of the other's perceived successes. My diffuser for the past few weeks is to walk through the office with a silver bowl of choclates to distribute late in the afternoon.
It is just a small gesture, but one that for me says "we have all had a long day, here is a little something sweet".

Find your own way to say, "here, I understand your frustration and I care."

All the best until next week. xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts