white trash party

My friends over in Historic Oakwood, Rex and Ray, give THE most fabulous parties! This 4th they hosted their annual White Trash Party! I must say it was my first time (a virgin doncha know). What sights...and the food...I made a white trash cake (sheet cake served in the pan with white canned icing and sprinkles). I tasted a fried spam sandwich on a bun with squeeze cheese (delish)! It was all worth the heartburn that came as a result!


Ronnie (pictured above) was certainly the most stylish, loaded with silver and turquoise to accessorize his overalls! FYI...this was his second costume change of the evening.


And no good trash party is complete without muscle boys in wife beaters....


One of hosts (Ray) with Ronnie in his first ensemble.


Our other host (Rex)....citizens arrest!


And the swamp people were all over the place! I hope to get the invite for next year....what a hoot and a holla!

xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts