what a week!

“Time will take your money, but money won't buy time.”
James Taylor quotes (American Singer, Song Writer and Guitarist, b.1948

Sweet baby James had it right...money won't buy you time. None of us know the day or hour when our gig is up...all we can do is make sure we have done our best to use our time to our best advantage...for ourselves and others...until we go. My faith leads me to believe that we go to a better place. Where and what this is...a mystery.


After a somewhat stressful week...buyers, sellers, agents, doctor's appointment, negotiations of all types, snarky attitudes from people I hardly know but they think they know me, and a funeral...I am pretty spent. I rarely say that, as I like to think I appreciate every moment of life. Even the times when I can hardly go another step I still like to think this moment is a gift.

Today...consider every moment a gift...and look at your future as something to be excited about...an adventure yet to unfold. It will change the way you perceive time...for the better. Remember, nothing stays the same forever.

xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts