Hello again!

Over the past few months, DT has been up to his eyeballs in buyers, sellers, closings, decorating projects (for myself and others), moving and redecorating two offices at Allen Tate Realtors, added a new team member....is that enough! WHEW!

This is why I have not taken the time to concentrate on the blog...and I have missed you all.

The offices are done and working great and look even better, the guest bathroom at our house is currently down to the studs, and the new decorating projects are in the hands of the contractors and architects at this point. I predict that DT will have a very busy winter season in both real estate and decorating....thanks be to God! Oh...and speaking of God...we changed our church membership this month...we really feel at home in our new pew...and I secretly hope to be able to do a bit of "redecorating" there in a few years!

That pretty much catches me up so now I want to know what you are are doing? Are you seeing the world right itself in your lives? I sincerely wish for all of you that life is beginning to get back to whatever it is we call "normal".

Since no blog post is complete without pictures I will add a few of my fav new pics from my Pinterest account for ya!
Some room at Ralph's house!
I could read here all day......
and this is the "inspiration" room for the new guest bath.
xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts