recharge

Sometimes we need to step back in order to move forward. I have found this to be true in my own life recently in regards to my passion for the decorating business.


I basically closed down my workroom at the end of last year, put all my eggs in one basket (real estate), and charged forward. It has been an amazing year! My team has gone from just Myron and me to include Mr. Yetter, Mary-Brett, and AP. Joey has been a HUGE help in getting things done and trying his best to organize my life.


So now that real estate is really going great, I am starting to get calls to decorate again (I detest the term "interior designer"). After almost a year away from the business I am seeing things with "fresh" eyes. It is most delightful!


I am starting back with a few projects...one residential and two commercial. The staff of helper bees is in place, and we are ready to roll out by January....love it!


Wish me luck friends and spread the word...DT is back in town with a new attitude! I have included some photos that have inspired me recently...enjoy.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts