Holy Week

Since becoming an "adult", Easter has become my favorite time of year. It has nothing to do with the chocolate bunnies, the seersucker and poplin suits, or the advent of spring. It is the time of year that I remember the reason for my strong faith.




My faith is the only constant I have been able to count on over the years. Friends and family come and go, even significant others become not so significant anymore. The love of the risen Christ, which I choose to refer to as Jesus, has been there for me all along.

My faith tells me that I live by grace...the grace of God through the death and resurrection of his son Jesus Christ.

My prayer for you is that you find your faith in something other than things of this world, as they will pass away, just as we all will. I choose to believe there is more to our souls than this mortal shell we inhabit.

Take a moment today and consider something other than you.

Happy Easter....xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts