The next level!

Any of you that follow me on Facebook have been seeing various new logos in the experimental phase. I have been putting these out there to get your opinions...good or bad. I think we may have hit the right combo after a few days of refining.


I am loving the pop of color...the play of the graphics...and the "&" being enlarged. I hope to be able to play with seasonal color with this symbol...the symbol of a group of dedicated agents, buyers and sellers, a corportate mothership for all that we do.

This is the beginning of a new website that will incorporate our blog (with a facelift), links to our listings with the Allen Tate Company, our Facebook pages...you name it. It will take about 30 to 45 days before we go live, but be sure I will let you know ASAP!

Till then....xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts