Closet Envy

The title ways it all...I would love to have that extra room to make into my dream closet/dressing room!  I know it is silly and totally selfish....so are alot of other things...I still can dream about it.  Da hubby says if I would stop giving money away I could have it...I prefer to help others when I can.  Really, how many khaki pants, Sperry's, cashmere sweaters and polo shirts can you wear (my uniform).



Just a little space where I could have a nice chair or even an ottoman...some art...lots of shelves for my bags...just a little space for my morning hours.  It may also include a desk...great place to write the blog in the am and have tea....read the paper.  Here are a few more ideas.






Since this would involve buying and renovating another house, this is very likely NOT to happen...but a guy can dream!

Sweet dreams of grandeur to you all.  xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts