DIY

So you bought the house...maybe the first one?   All of a sudden you have this overwhelming urge to build, fix, design, improve, or repair.  WOOHOO!

Before you get started tearing out walls or building that storage shed or new deck, make sure to take a moment and check your skill set.  A whole lot of want to and a little bit of knowledge can lead to trouble...fast!

The internet is a great place to start.  I always suggest to first timers to start with something small and work your way up.  You can still get the satisfaction of  "I did that myself" without coming down with a case of "WTH?".

I stumbled on this blog before most of you were awake that may help you along with small backyard projects.

 

http://www.todaysplans.net/free-diy-backyard-project-plans.html

So get busy and send me pics of your projects to share on the blog.

DT

Comments

Popular Posts