Keeping it Natural

I know...everyone of you that can hold a glue gun thinks you are the next Martha Stewart.  Well...you're not.  This is not to say that you do not process a talent for crafts!  This crafty talent comes in particularly handy during the Holiday season!


 I love nothing better than decorating with fresh fruit and greens from the garden (or the farmers market).  In lovely North Carolina we are blessed with abundant greens, but lemon and orange trees not so much. So a quick trip to the grocery and a pair of shears in the garden will set you on your path to a natural Christmas.


Forget all the plastic greenery and fake plastic fruit...it just draws dust!  Who loves a dusty Christmas display...not DT.  Whenever the malls pull out that same old tired fake stuff I wonder if I am the only one who wants to know if it was cleaned first?  Just say no....really.




Here are a few easy examples to get you started.  Use you imagination and check out the ton of pictures in the magazines and on the internet.  Below I will give you a link to my Holiday page on Pinterest...it is chock a block full of great crafty ideas.



One condition...when you are done will you come do my house?

http://pinterest.com/DTandCO/holiday/

HOHOHOHO/DT

Comments

Popular Posts