Inspired?


It's a new year, so what are you waiting for?  Do you have a dream, something you have always wanted to accomplish?  Hint: being rich is does not count.  Riches typically come to you (legally) after you have found your inspiration and made it a goal and then a reality.

As I have stated on this venue many times, no child grows up and says "I want to be a Realtor"...it just happens.  I always loved houses, my Father bought and sold properties for profit when I was a child and then again in his later years.  The lesson he always taught me was that an average person can make more money faster through their real estate than any other thing they buy.  We have had a few down years when that was not the case.  Now the tables are turned and it is inspiring to see so many investors jumping into the market...albeit a bit late.

My job is to take the inspiration and make it a reality, for investors, first timers, move ups and move downs.  This is what I do.  This is what I love to do.

Learning to use my design background during the process gives me great pleasure.  Where will the sofa go?  Where will the bed go?  How about the TV?  These are questions I answer everyday along with giving out wall color suggestions and a host of other tips.

Buying...selling...this is what inspires me.  How about you?  When you find it go for it full blast and don't listen to the naysayers.  If you truly love what you do success will find you!

xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts