My Fantasy Farm

Since I was a child I have had a fantasy about one day living on a farm.  But this would not be your normal farm.  First, no animals would be killed for food, just kept as pets with names Mabel and Ester, and I would cry and give them a proper burial when they passed.   Next, this farm would be filled with antiques, wonderful fabrics and great paintings.  

Like the title says...this is my fantasy farm.  Of course there would be a caretaker with his own cottage, and a sweet lady who would come every day to cook and clean.  I would write and garden (with help) and take long naps on the screen porch while pretending to write.  I thought I would share a few pictures of what my fantasy farm might look like...after all...it is a fantasy!












Come dream with me at the farm!  xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts