Playing stupid?

I have recently become quite obsessed with the classic TV show The Burns and Allen Show.  I must admit that it lowers my blood pressure dramatically, even though the script is so predictable!  If you do not have a DVR go get one...it is a great investment!



And no...I am not old enough to remember the original shows!

Watching Gracie Allen made me realize that it takes a very intelligent person to play stupid intentionally.  I am sure that Ms. Allen was quite the smart lady of her time.  

So the moral for me this morning is this...perhaps it is a good thing to "play stupid" once in a while.  I have always been a "full disclosure" kind of person, so this will require some practice.  I quess I will have to keep watching those reruns for more tips!

Have a great week and play stupid once in a while.

As always....xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts