The change is complete....DT&CO.

Many of you know that I have a company know as DT&CO Real Estate.  For the past 5 1/2 years this has operated through a larger real estate firm.  The move to go independent has been in the works for almost 6 months.  There is alot of planning to do when opening a business as regulated as the real estate business.  Thursday of last week it became official....we are now independent and free of "the corporate" mold.  As you know, it is very difficult to fit me into a mold!


I knew from the moment I found the space...or the space found me...that we had to do this.  A wall of windows...tons of light...open space...everything we did not have at the old firm.  Sitting behind a closed door in a 10x10 room was not my idea of fun anymore!


The real plus for me (being DT) is my office.  It is NOT sleek and modern like the others, but very traditional and suits my taste very nicely.  I also have a wall of windows, but I decided to hang drapes.  I must tell you that I have been holding on to this bolt of discontinued Clarence House fabric and trim for about 12 years.  The pattern is called Tabu...how appropriate!  It encompasses all my favorite things...animal print and chinoiserie (on silk taffeta)!  If you are in the neighborhood it is worth the stop (my opinion). Pardon the photo...this was at the end of moving day!



So come and see us at 203 East Whitaker Mill Rd. Suite 101 in Raleigh NC 27608.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts