CAN WE TALK?

What can one say about one of the hardest working, most giving, most charitable people you have never met but wish you had?  I say BRAVO on a life well lived.  Through all the tragedies, set backs, come backs, and reinventions, Joan Rivers always looked forward...never back.  To retire was never an option.  My kind of gal!

I loved that she loved all people, her dogs, was not ashamed of her luxuries (she worked her ass off), and how much she gave back without talking about it.  God's Love We Deliver...what a blessing to so many! I suspect this may be how Joan is dining in Heaven!


She may have been foul mouthed and the queen of mean on stage but hey...we all gotta have an act..right?


I will miss you Joan.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

  1. Lovely fitting tribute to an incredible woman whose beneficence and balls are traits to which we should aspire!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts