judge not

We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”
Paulo Coelho

It has occured to me that to judge another before you have walked in their shoes is not a good thing. I have been been guilty...so have you. My experience in life has brought me to this place...so has yours. So before you speak ill about another...stop and think...what has caused this individual to react in this manner?

We all have our share of problems...so let's try to have a bit a patience with one another...so difficult at times...especially for DT. When I am lying awake at 4am, my prayer is always for patience. The real estate business can really try your patience EVERY day...buyers and sellers, other agents, home inspectors, and lenders...ugh!

And you ask me why I have a cocktail in the evening? Walk in my Sperry's just one day...you will know. I do my best to be a nice person...sometimes I fail...forgive me. None of us are perfect...just remember that and go forward today with a bit of patience...and style...always stylish!
xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts