nothing stays the same....

“We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.”
Charles R. Swindoll quotes (American Writer and Clergyman, b.1934)


The more things change, the more things stay the same. I am a creature of habit...there..I own it. I hate to move, if left to my own devices I would become a very tidy hoarder, and I prefer to avoid confrontations of any type (unless it is a real estate deal, then all bets are off).

I am learning that change is good! We all are going to age if we have the opportunity, which in and of itself is change...like it or not. I just made an appointment at a spa for a little "reversal therapy" for next week. The bottom line is this...embrace change and manipulate it to serve you...be the master of change. Trust me...this is better than the alternative.

So, this leads me to the change in interest rates. If you hate where you live, need more space, want to invest, then now is the time for a change. Yes..here is the sales pitch. Folks...banks and lenders are practically giving away money. I had rates quoted to me for a 30 year fixed yesterday at 4 1/8 %. Any lower and they would be paying you interest! So if you have ever considered a change the time is now. This lending climate will certainly "change" at some point. I do not have a crystal ball, but I can assure you it will change.

xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts