Off to ADAC and more!

Today I am off to ADAC (Atlanta Decorative Arts Center) to get caught up on the newest of the new in the world of interior design and decoration.


DT has got a few new projects in the works...a new salon/spa and a large high end residential project for a family relocating from London...so I need to get back up to speed! ADAC is always my go to for many reasons....easy drive from NC (I like having a car), great shopping all under one roof (climate control), and I know everyone!

So I am leaving my best pal and assistant at the house with Rosie, Mr. Yetter is in control at the real estate office, and da hubby and a friend/client will be loading up the car and off we go. Da hubby is patting his foot as I write, so forgive any typos!

Have a great weekend and peace out Raleigh! xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts