Dapper Gents

Dapper...adjective...very neat and trim in appearance...lively and alert in movement and manners.


Throughout history there have always been dapper gentlemen.  I love this gentleman's sense of color...you know how I am about an orange accent!



I would like to think of myself as dapper, but in reality I am more of an eccentric.  A dapper gent is typically much more colorful in his dress and actually wears suits, ties, tailored shirts and such.  I hate a tie, only wear suits to funerals, weddings, and high Holy Days such as Easter and Christmas!  My idea of dressing up is a blazer thrown on over a sweater with khakis and driving shoes, but I do love a good pattern mix like the ones above and below.



My wardrobe of khaki, grey, black and navy suits me, but I so admire those fellows who daily strut their inner peacock!


Moral:  don't be afraid to show your true colors...the brighter the better!

Best/DT

Comments

Popular Posts