Step outside the box...no matter how pretty the paper!

Don't you hate when you get stereotyped as a one trick pony.  I mean really...I got range!  I can sell a tiny townhouse to a million dollar plus home with the best of them, actually better than most (just sayin).  From vacation cottages to commercial buildings, I have done it all this year!


To have range in your profession is to be able to think outside the box.  I love working outside the box no matter how pretty it's wrapped.  Boxes are made to hold things captive and safe, so where is the fun in that.  You have to take some risks to reap the rewards!  I love a SMART risk.  Some risks are just stupid, like jumping out of a plane with no parachute or into a shark tank without a harpoon.

Working smart and hard is what I like....no love to do.  Hard work never killed anyone, but stress will.

Tip:  never put me in a box...never stress me out to the point of mental exhaustion.  I would bet that most of you feel the same way.  So go ahead and step outside your box, work hard, and enjoy your new range!

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts