Ethics


Many of you know the end of last year was very messy for me in terms of my business, which began to affect my overall physical and mental health.  Most of it was directly due to the words in the quote above, which describes the situation perfectly.  

I was involved with an organization, and more specifically a few people in that organization, that I believed to be loyal to me.  In reality, they were only loyal to the money I was generating for them....very large amounts of money.  Once that was cut off their true character showed itself almost immediately.  

After many months I finally found peace with the whole fiasco, peace with the money that was stolen not only from me but from the few people that were truly loyal to me, and we have moved on to even greater success.  I can only credit all of this to a power higher than myself, for I do not know where I found the strength to make it all happen.  I would be remiss if I did not give thanks to the great team that came with me on sheer faith alone and has stood by me, propping me up when needed and vice versa.

The moral...our ethics are the most important one thing we have to offer in business and in life.  Tell the truth and be real...that way you never had to remember anything!

As always...xx.DT

Comments

  1. Dealing with the organization and many fiasco's since you all departed. Bad decision to stay with them in part to not understanding the details. This will pass but at an expense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on who you are it may not be too late to make a change for the better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts