Classic Lady

Funny isn't it, how a photo can take you back so vividly over the decades?  I was innocently pinning away (my guilty pleasure) last night when a pair of bow front classic Ferragamo flats appeared.  Instantly I was in my mother's closet.  She always had them in navy and black.  These were her "go-to" shoes when the heels came off.  


This week she would be 78 years old.  I can't help but wonder what type of gal she would have evolved into over the last 15 years.  The world has seen such dramatic change in the way we communicate and take care of everyday business.  I just bet she would be on Facebook and writing a blog....maybe even Instagram!

Happy Birthday SST!

As always....xx.DT

Comments

  1. I'm close to that age, and I am on FB and I write a blog. I haven't ventured onto Instagram yet, but it is next. Gotta keep up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts