You Never Know....Answer the Phone!

Yesterday, during the onslaught of paperwork required to accommodate a few days away from the office the phone rang.  I looked at the name of the caller and thought...what in heavens name?
You see dear reader, it was a call from the gentleman that planted the seed in me several years ago to begin this journey.  The first person to ever refer to me as "DT".  The one that encouraged me to build a brand, because he saw something in me that I was too busy "working for the man" to see in myself.  I owe him a great deal of thanks. He will forever have my respect and gratitude.  It was a lightbulb moment for me.
We chatted briefly, as he is not the type of person who makes small talk.  He is direct and to the point, yet always tactful.  I hope he sees this post, as he follows most of what I put out in the media.
He planted the seed, you all watered it, and a truly great group of people supported it.  Now, we just call it the DT&CO family of companies.  I am truly humbled.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts