MAGIC!

Whether you celebrate Easter or Passover or just like the candy, this mild mannered holiday traditionally marks the beginning of the magic of Spring.  Trees and flowers are in bloom, store windows are full of bright pretty things, and you can be sure Bill Cunningham is somewhere on Fifth Avenue snapping photos for next Sunday's style section!
I have a feeling something is in the air...something new...something bigger than I ever thought possible.  I can't put a name on it yet but it is there just the same.  Don't ask me why because I can't explain it....it just IS.

When you have that feeling...that something that makes you twitch...don't dismiss it.  There is magic around us everyday, we just have to learn how to use it for good.  

Embrace the magic in you.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts