My Three Questions

Many times after showing an undecided couple a home I will ask my three questions.  It starts like this....when you come home where do you sit, where do you have a meal, and where do you sleep?  I will then follow that up by saying most people have rooms that they merely walk through on a daily basis.
I am in business to sell and decorate homes.  The more (larger) home you purchase the more potential for profit I have.  But especially with young couples or single people I will often want to know why they feel they need so much space.  Peer pressure?  Status?  Are they big entertainers or have alot of visitors?  All this information helps me to help them.
So if you are in my car and you feel like you are getting the 3rd degree it is only because I want to do my best to get you the best for your lifestyle.
Whether it is a bungalow, cottage, or a grand estate, there is a perfect home for each of us.  It's my job to help you find it!
As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts