Get some....


Many years ago at a book sale I found and purchased a copy of Emily Post's Etiquette....the 1924 version.  I often refer to it and keep it handy on my bookshelf.  You might think, "how dated!", but I find that most of the rules of etiquette and proper manners are timeless.

If you were not instructed by your mother, nanny, or a teacher as to  how to behave you should definitely get a current copy and read it cover to cover.  Nothing says more about you than your behavior towards your fellow man (or woman).  Good manners cost nothing....get some.

xx.DT

Comments

  1. Hear, hear! Miss Post's advice is, as you say, timeless and always relevant. I am a devoted reader of hers (and yours). Reggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the compliment coming from you Reggie Darling! xx.DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts