It's a wrap!

Unless you are a complete slacker, you should be almost finished with your Christmas shopping!  I am sure there will still be the usual stampede of last minute shoppers at the local mall this week, but most of you have the important stuff taken care of by now.







Today I thought I would post a few ideas on how to wrap your gifts.  For me,  the care and thought that goes into the wrapping is just as important as the gift inside!  I remember how Mother would always have a theme each year with every gift wrapped in identical paper and ribbon.  It makes a lovely display, but I like to mix it up to create not only a visual feast but to personalize each gift to the recipient.






So let your creative minds run wild, use any and all the bits and bobs you have hidden away all year, and make someone happy...if just for a fleeting moment!  


Then do as the lovely gal pictured above has done and surround yourself in all your Christmas glory.  Remember, it will all be gone in a flash!  

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts