tiny boxes...big jewels!

If your name is Santa you already know that sometimes the most extravagant gifts come in the smallest boxes!  I thought today I would share a few of my favorite jewels from my Pinterest board with you.  Most are vintage pieces from Verdura and Cartier.


These toursade pearl bracelets were made for the iconic Babe Paley by Verdura.

A classic Verdura  cuff!

Vintage Cartier...pearls and diamonds.

Vintage Cartier lovebirds...for your love!
The iconic Cartier logo rendered in diamonds and platinum

 Cartier bow pin circa 1906.

Cartier pearls from the collection of Daisy Fellowes.

Who remembers when these were called "cocktail rings"!  This is a Cartier turquoise and diamond version from the 1950's.

More from Cartier...this is opals and diamonds!



Don't peek or you may spoil the surprise!

As always...xx.DT

Comments

  1. I LOVE pretty baubles myself! Hailey (5 years old) is giving her mother a beautiful diamond encrusted starfish necklace for Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts