STUFF

I love STUFF.   I admit it...but not just any STUFF.   There is a method to my madness.  Some think I have too much...maybe I do.  Minimalism is not my forte and never has been.  My STUFF gives me a sense of comfort and makes me feel good.  I enjoy seeing my STUFF around me.  Books, blue and white, silver boxes (anything silver), lamps, chairs, boxes, did I say books?  Yes...I have alot of STUFF in my little cottage.



These days I try channel my obsession for STUFF to my Pinterest boards.  I can continue to collect more STUFF and there is always plenty of space!  Today I am going to share some of my favorite images from my boards.  Let me know if you have the same issues with STUFF!






To all you minimalists out there I have two words for you...STUFF IT!

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts