A Wintery Mix

No...I am not writing about the weather.  Here in North Carolina it will be sixty degrees today, snowing tomorrow, and a predicted morning high of 17 degrees on Friday. 


While searching for inspiration at 5am I ran across a series of photos that reinforces my love for all things Fall and Winter...my favorite time of year.  

Tweeds...richly patterned pocket squares and scarves...cashmere and lots of it...suede and leather...fur (no apologies here).





 


A good dog...a must!




The thrill of the hunt! (In my case for real estate and antiques, but I love the wardrobe!)





 To top it off, a comfy chair, a lovely room, and a good tumbler of whiskey!




Snow or sun, warm or cold, enjoy the season you are living in...even if it is just a fantasy!

As always...xx.DT




Comments

  1. A Burberry cashmere scarf or a little fur impressively frames this seasoned face. I also love the luxurious feel of my wrap Camel wool coat. Timeless items. Love this posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cashmere, leather, boots, bourbon, gumbo, and...that hat in the photo!

    70F in San North Diego County but we still celebrate it as winter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts